We are actively monitoring COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and local authorities. To help keep you, your pets, and our team healthy and safe, we have made the following updates to our procedures.
When We Arrive:
- We’ll call or text you when we arrive at your home. Please promptly bring your leashed dog outside.
- The stylist will arrive wearing a mask and will bring your dog to our mobile spa.
When We Complete The Groom:
- The stylist will contact you once the groom is complete so that she can return your pup . She’ll be wearing a mask.
- Electronic payment is preferred, although we also will also continue to accept checks or cash.
- At the conclusion of each grooming appointment, we use a pet-safe and EPA-approved disinfectant to sanitize and disinfect our grooming tools, equipment, and high-touch surfaces.
- Our team is actively monitoring their health, and will not come to work if they have signs of illness (coughing, running a fever, experiencing shortness of breath), or if they have had any exposure or tested positive for COVID-19.
- If you or a family member is currently ill (coughing, running a fever, experiencing shortness of breath), have been exposed to COVID-19 or tested positive, please alert us and we will postpone the grooming visit.